Chemical pump HTM 6
- HTM 06 chemical pump
- Magneetgedreven pomp voor het veilig doseren van chemicaliën tot 6,5 m3/u
- Prijs geldt voor de pomp met PP pompkop en inclusief elektromotor
- Actuele levertijd: Circa 2 weken
- Wilt u meer informatie? Neem even contact op!
€325,49 including. €269,00 exclusive of VAT
Chemical pump HTM6
To pump chemical liquids, chemicals or corrosive liquids you need a pump that is not affected by the liquid to be pumped. A magnetic drive pump constructed from the right materials is ideal for this purpose. Because of the "mag-drive" there is no mechanical seal that can leak. This greatly enhances safety.
On our website you can find the pumps from Gemme Cotti. This company has been supplying various types of high quality pumps since 1992. Especially for safe and efficient pumping of chemicals. These pumps are used as acid pump, chlorine pump, pump for urea, pumping of caustic soda, etc..
HTM 06 chemical pump
The HTM 06 is used for pumping flows of up to 6.5 m3/h. The liquid parts are available in PP and PVDF. The o-rings are available in EPDM, Viton and, at extra cost, FEP.
HTM 06 chemical pump - characteristics
The HTM 06 chemical pump has the following features:
- Max flow: 8.5 m3/h
- Maximum pump head: 7 metres
- Maximum temperature: PP 60 °C - PVDF 90 °C
- Maximum viscosity 200 cSt
- Optionally available: Dry run protection, flanges, baseplates.
For more detailed information, please refer to the data sheet.